Breast tumor is a very common disease among women. The diagnostic techniques evolution caused a change in this neoplasia approach. Women perform clinical exams more and more often and this aloows the doctor to check small lesions much easier by increasing the patient survival chances.
Breast localization needle
Lancet type cannula tip, depth marks on the cannula, Luer Lock hub. Stylet available in two versions: • single hook • double hook The stylet is complete of mark.
The procedure described is for guidance only. Each physician must, of course, evaluate the appropriateness of the procedure based on their clinical training and experience and the type of procedure to be performed. The needle must be used only once.
1. Inspect the package for damage and expiration date.
2. Examine the device for signs of damage.
3. Check that the product corresponds to the needle to be used.
4. Prep the patient in the standard and customary way for the procedure to be performed.
5. Remove needle protector
6. Advance the needle and perform the procedure
7. After the needle is removed from the patient, recover the drawed sample and dispose of needle in the proper sharps container.